Mafia 59 - MAFIA WARS - Sign Up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Here's the rules (May be modified a bit if required):

MAFIA WARS

This game takes place in the City of ACVille. Three rival mafia families are waged in a war for control of the lucrative underworld in the City of ACVille. The New York Mafia, Cuban Mafia and Russian Mafia will each battle it out to see who claims this territory as their own.

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day, everyone in the town can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

a. You must vote each day, but you cannot vote for No One. The first night you fail to vote you will turn your vote over to a randomly chosen member of a rival mafia family and it will double their vote that night (I will PM the person who's vote was doubled so they know). If you fail to vote a second night you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.

c. Do not put your vote in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Town Lynch
Doctor's protection from a Hit
Mafia Hit
Untimely Deaths
Investigation results

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use the random generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

3) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

4) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

5) A team wins, when they outnumber the combined total of the other teams after night #4 or later events.

6) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

7) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

8) Do not edit your posts!

9) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS!

10) UDs will not have roles revealed until game end, same with suicide pacts. I will reveal family affiliation.

The players are the Townies of the great City of ACville.

All players will vote each Game Day, to Lynch one of the Townies, in hopes of killing a rival Mafia Member. Do not get led astray.

Roles:

Boss: There will be 1 Boss for each of the 3 Mafia Families. The Boss will know the identity and role of all his/her Mafia Family.

Hitman: There will be 1 Hitman for each of the 3 Mafia Families. Each Hitman will get 3 investigations and 2 hits which can be used on any night. If they find their Boss they will be able to communicate outside of the thread.

The Doctor: There will be 1 Doctor for each of the 3 Mafia Families. The Doctor can protect one person from a Hit each game night. The Doctor can also protect 1 time from a lynch. If the Doc protects someone from a lynch the second highest vote getter will be lynched. If they choose to protect someone from a lynch the Doc will give up their ability to protect from a hit that night and for the remainder of the game. The Doc will get 3 investigations.

Hitman investigations will reveal Mafia Affiliation only no roles will be revealed unless they find their Boss then they will be able to communicate. Doctor investigations will reveal Mafia affiliation and role but will not communicate with teammates if found.

The remainder of the players will be divided evenly into one of the 3 Mafia Families. If there is a number of players playing that is not a multiple of 3 I will create other PR roles as required and their power and role will only be known to myself and the player.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. IN THE GAME. Do not take anything personally or make ANY personal attacks".

The game will begin on Sunday November 29th and nightfall for Game Day #1 will be at 9 PM EST, on Tuesday, December 1st.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
IN.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Me too.. I'm in.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
cool! I'm in! :dance:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
No innocents in this game and only the boss knows who is part of their team. Sounds like a big crapshoot! What criteria will be used to lynch someone? Think its setup for a lot of no posting but

I'm IN

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
No innocents in this game and only the boss knows who is part of their team. Sounds like a big crapshoot! What criteria will be used to lynch someone? Think its setup for a lot of no posting but

I'm IN
I've been debating back & forth on this subject myself, Ice. One of the teams could always be made an innocent team but would that really change anything? It would still be 3 teams? I'm not arguing just still trying to think it through is all. I actually have a version w/ 3 comm mafia teams and one Non-comm innocent team but I will need at least 15 or 16 people. Opinions are more than welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store