FS Black Friday 2009 Sale and Give Away Ca P/S

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
Black Friday 2009 sale and Give Away Info Thread

Riboonwood 10% off
Malaysian Driftwood 20%-50% off
Black Friday packages

winners for the drawing please contact me by monday night with your address to get your free package. ohno123 you have to reg with my site and i can send you your gift card that way. thank you those who ordered the last year and for my sale. i really enjoy bring people good plants inverts and wood. next year i hope to grow bigger then ever.

10 plant package goes to ericmd

invert package 6 caridina Sp redtailed green Bethany1979

$15 gift certificate OhNo123
you will be able to buy direct from my site or on AC. all items will be first come first serve based on the first to pay. you can order direct though my site or wait for me to get the total and pm you back. (PM and billed doesnt guarantee the package but the first to pay. ill try my best but many of these items are limited) the sale will last though sunday.

i will have a give away on friday night. ill have 3 packages available. this is a thanks for those who bought in the last year. i will post the winners and you just have to pm/email me during the weekend with your address and ill send your package free of charge.

i will try to keep it updated (going to keep MSJ busy all weekend).

shipping will start at $7, i have 72 hour heat packs for $2 to keep your package safe, unless otherwise stated. Pick up as always is welcomed in
SoCali.

I was disappointed with this years store ads. not even waking up early to go shopping this year. so i made the sale a little bigger then normal. i marked down all of my driftwood. as the day goes on tomorrow you might see some packages drop even more. just keep checking back you never know what you might see pop up.
any questions or problems please email me or pm me.

01 caridina Sp redtailed green

02 Apple Snail Pomacea Bridgesii

03 Anentome helena AKA assassin snails

04 Dwarf Orange Crayfish

05 Bee Shrimp AKA Caridina cf. cantonensis

06 peacock gudgeon

07 long fin white cloud

08 Endlers

09 New blood Endlers

10 Blonde Endlers

10 medium malaysian driftwood package 10 Shipping included

10 medium malaysian driftwood package 4 Shipping included

11 low light plant package 10 plants

12 medium light package

13 Ember Tetras 10

14 sterbai cory

15 Yasuhikotakia sidthimunki

16 assorted swords

17 assorted Java ferns

18 Large Crypts

19 assorted Crypts

20 Java Fern on malaysian driftwood

21 Java Fern Needle Leaf

22 Limnophila Aromatica

23 Willow Hygro

24 Echinodorus Amazonicus AKA Amazon Sword

25 Echinodorus Xingu 6 $5.00

26 Cryptocoryne Pontederiifolia

Last edited by a moderator:

Stargazer53

AC Members
Oct 4, 2006
Hello Kristian - Could you elaborate on the "new blood" Endlers? By new, do you mean new (not from this site) or new (new blood from another country)? Reason I ask is because I still have your awesome red cherry shrimp that you had from Taiwan and I still think they have exceptional color. Oh, and are these fry or adult fish? Thanks! :)

rsanz

The Peacock Gudgeon Guy
Aug 22, 2006
Maryland
Real Name
Rob
Camera Used
Sony
Wow...amazing deal on the crays...

So tempting.....!!!

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
Darn wish I had my invert paludarium in more than the "sitting in my garage" stage! Some great prices there on plants, crays and assassins!

(going to set some assassins free in my main community tank once I've moved the snail I WANT out of there into the invert paludarium)... The pal is weeks away from being ready yet though- need to build a stand and lighting fixture... interior etc yet!

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
Hello Kristian - Could you elaborate on the "new blood" Endlers? By new, do you mean new (not from this site) or new (new blood from another country)? Reason I ask is because I still have your awesome red cherry shrimp that you had from Taiwan and I still think they have exceptional color. Oh, and are these fry or adult fish? Thanks! :)
well i know a lot of people have endlers from me here. i have had mine going for some time. these are just new ones from another source so they are not related to mine. in jan i am going to start breeding mine with the new ones to keep the gene pool mixed up. they are juvy endlers.

Can you sex them, I already have a male and am looking fo some females.
yes sexable but the 3 will be the first 3 i catch.

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Jaysen, I am getting some gudgeons from Mgamer, and I know that they are eating flake food. He feeds them Kens flakes. However, I would still supplement it with frozen and live. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store