How to hug a baby...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lexi_D

is *Magic*
Nov 25, 2007
PA
watershedrussiantortoise.blogspot.com
How to hug a baby.

Attention all dogs! The following are important instructions for every dog to know.
Instructions for properly hugging a baby:

1.First, spy a baby:

2. Second, be sure that the object you spied was indeed a baby, by employing classic sniffing techniques. If you smell baby powder

and the wonderful aroma of wet diapers, this is, indeed, a baby.

3. Next you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process. **Note: The added slobber should help in future steps by making the "paw slide" easier.

4. The "paw slide" - Simply slide paws around baby and prepare for possible close-up.

5. Finally, if a camera is present, you will need to execute the difficult and patented "hug, smile, and lean" so as to achieve the best photo quality.

Dogs, if this is properly done, it will secure you a warm, dry, climate-controlled environment for the rest of your life.
Good luck to all of you!

67chevelle

Basset Hound
Jul 30, 2008
That is way too cute! Aren't Mastiffs the best puppies!

Reframer

AC Members
Feb 22, 2009
Minnesota
That is really cute!
I don't want to be a scrooge, but I wouldn't let my dog "claim" my baby. Babies need there space, esp. with big dogs. Rubbing the head seems like a cute thing, but can also be marking of property for a dog.

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
I think that doggie is gonna love and protect that baby with every beat of his sweet big ol' heart.

What a cute series of pics and great captions! Precious!!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Gotta love the mastiff breed....

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
That is absolutely precious! Send me that pupper!!!! (the baby is too cute too, but don't send, I'm not raising any more babies!) LOL!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store