FREE HOLIDAY RAOK THREAD shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
It's that time of year again folks, time to start spreading the holiday cheer. I have quite a few items that are going to be going up in this thread, feel free to add your own RAOK. There is only one thing that I ask. Don't get greedy :) Some of these items are small and I don't mind if you claim 2 but once we get into some of the larger items ie, filters, plants and such you may only claim ONCE. I will begin with listing some of the smaller items and each day add a few more items until everything is gone. Shipping is the only thing that needs to be paid and I will ship as inexpensive as possible. Please remember these items are used, but in working condition, and have been in storage and may need a small amount of cleaning. Once again feel free to add your own items!!! Now lets begin
1 wooden airstone-perfect for diffusing CO2
2 packages of 21 gram brine shrimp eggs
1 CO2 ladder
1 Hydor Aqua Color LED underwater light (bulb is white)
Stay tuned for other items :)

Please place all discussion for this RAOK here
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums...d.php?t=212844

Last edited by a moderator:

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
Dibs on the LED , I will put up a GREAT item for just shipping ,as soon as I can add one more of your items, to save shipping :) ~~ I will list my item up for grabs *( It will be good !!) As soon as I can hopefully grab another great item to go into my box :)

rsanz

The Peacock Gudgeon Guy
Aug 22, 2006
Maryland
Real Name
Rob
Camera Used
Sony
How large is the wooden airstone? :) I'll take it. :D

milesalive

AC Members
Apr 22, 2009
Kalamazoo,MI
Id like to offer up a half a contianer of nutrafin max complete pellet formula probably about 1 oz left

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
How large is the wooden airstone? :) I'll take it. :D
It is 3" long and 1" wide. If I send it first class it should only cost like 3 bucks, since I will have to mail it in a large envelope but if you want it priority I can send it in a small box for $4.80.

FishManMoe

Aquatic Pokemon Master
Nov 30, 2009
NY
vals please

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store