WTB or WTT: Your stuff, my handmade soap

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
I have a few things that I'd like to trade for. Class N endlers (preferably black bar, others may be accepted), dwarf shrimp, neon or cardinal tetras, glofish danios (can you trade for these?), easy low light plants and snails (no pond snails, but may accept MTS or colored ramshorns in a mix with something else).

I have handmade soaps that can be made to your specifications (goatsmilk, all vegetable, regular) with your scent of choice from what I have available. I may also trade golden pearls or 70 or 50% brine shrimp eggs (I have several pounds), depending on what you have. Just let me know what you have available and in what quantity. I have a limited time left that I can make specific soaps for your holiday gifting.

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
PM'D!

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
Betta, I have 20 black bar fry, 20+ red ramshorns, hundreds of mts, Bridgesii, crypt wendtii, needle java fern plantlets, pennywort, frogbit, & guppy grass that I can trade. Let me know what scents you have and how much of what I have for how much of what you have. Thanks

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Are they classified class N's? I'm really looking for class N's, preferably registered. However, the plants and MTS I'd be interested in. Let me know on the endlers and then we'll hopefully work something out.

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
I got my original endlers from Toddnbecka here on AC. They told me they were class N. I have not registered them. They have never been with any other endler or livebearer for that matter, so I at least know they are pure. They do throw the occasional blond endler.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
I sent TnB a pm to see if I can get a trace back. If I can get a definate link, I'll definately trade with you (plus share the information so that you can register your's as well, if you'd like).

The scents are: eucalyptus (EO), cider (FO), lilac (FO), white tea and ginger (FO) or oatmeal, milk and honey (FO).

I can also trade smelly jellies in the above scents.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania

There's a picture of one bar of soap. I can leave the back of the soaps texturized or I can smooth them up. I cannot get a weight on this bar because my scale wandered off. I also have rounded soaps, which weigh at least 2.5oz each, but cannot get a picture because the batteries died on my camera, lol. I'll get the weight and pictures up later.

The weight on the square bar is 4oz.

Last edited:

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
I don't think that I can register your black bars. However, I'd still like to trade for them if you're still interested. Then I'll just switch them over to a smaller tank once I do get registered class N's. I don't think I'll be getting registered black bars unless I pay a good bit for them. PM me if you're still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store