Jeffrey's "Big Boy"---120g Planted

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jmhart

Revolutionary
Sep 8, 2007
Atlanta,GA
Well, it's finally time. I've been talking about it and planning it out for a year and now it's finally coming together, my 120g planted. To read a fair amount of background on me and my planted tanks, and especially the details leading up to this 120g, you can check out the link to my blog in my sig.

I've been waiting to put up a journal until things were starting to move a little quicker, and now the speed is picking up. I'm taking my time on this one, doing everything right from the get go, but there should start to be some action in the coming weeks.

For now, a little teaser shot:

Jerzboi

AC Members
Jan 13, 2009
Pine Level, NC
Real Name
Brad
:drool:

very nice
keep the updates coming!

Stargazer53

AC Members
Oct 4, 2006
I'm excited for you. :) Do keep us updated on your progression towards your ultimate goal.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice looking stand!

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
Subscribed.

and jealous :grinyes::dance2:!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!

:clap:

jmhart

Revolutionary
Sep 8, 2007
Atlanta,GA
You cabinet looks great! Cant wait to see this setup evolve :)
Nice looking stand!
Thanks to both. While I didn't build it, I spent a LONG time looking for just the right stand. Unlimited multimedia messages really came in handy during that decision. I must have sent my wife about 50 pictures.

Can't wait to see what you do with it! Is this a 4x2x2 120g?
Yeah, 4x2x2. The 2'x2' is a GREAT size for a planted tank IMO, and the 4' is the biggest I could fit in the space this tank is going in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store