WOW Patch 3.3

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

chucke

AC Members
Oct 19, 2007
York, Pa
I just wanted to start a thread to see how many people have been playing the new patch. I freaking love it. and cant wait to get into ICC tonight or sometime this weekend.

Thoughts?

lookit

AC Members
Jun 9, 2009
OK
I give. What's the old patch, much less the new one? Is it some kind of game? Some of us are old farts, hopelessly stuck in the 20th century.

chucke

AC Members
Oct 19, 2007
York, Pa
I give. What's the old patch, much less the new one? Is it some kind of game? Some of us are old farts, hopelessly stuck in the 20th century.

It is a computer game called World of Warcraft. It seriously is the most played game in the world over 10 million people play the game. A patch is a free extension of the game so that people don’t get bored. It also brings out new things to work on quests and 5man instances. I love it and have been playing since 2006. It rarely gets old!

kianna

Keep on swimming
Sep 15, 2008
Lakewood, WA
Both of my sons play and have been ranting and raving about the new patch. I personally have never played but know alot of people who do :grinyes:

chucke

AC Members
Oct 19, 2007
York, Pa
It is a game for ALL ages, somtimes language can get bad cause you are talking to real people. You should play! I even found my mortgage broker while playing

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I quit playing about 6 months ago. What have they added?

chucke

AC Members
Oct 19, 2007
York, Pa
new 5 man that drops 232 gear, and the Icecrown Citadel 251 gear. Plus lots of upgrades like "weekly raids for frost emblems and now its easier to get triumphs

chucke

AC Members
Oct 19, 2007
York, Pa
I have never let myself play this game because I know I would LOVE it. Too addictive :(
You do need to set up guide lines for it. Cause you really could sit there and play for HOURS! My wife and I have decided that I will only be playing from 8pm till whenever, most of the time, like 11:30ish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store