What kind of bottom feeder with Angels

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jeffd1979

AC Members
Nov 18, 2003
charlotte nc
Visit site
I have a 37 gallon tank with 3 angle fish in it... What would be a suitable bottom feeder or algie eater to put in there that the angels would not kill... I would like something that stays rather small...

thanks guys.

PumaWard

In loving memory of Meeko
Jul 23, 2003
Vermont
You could have some kuhli loaches or cory cats for the bottom. For algae you could have a dwarf pleco like a clown pleco, or you could have a small shoal of otos.

Grassguy

Honky-Tonk Superman
Oct 20, 2003
Hainesville, GA
Visit site
My dad had some cories in with his angels. I also believe anything that hangs out at the bottom most wof the time would be fine. My dads angels pretty much ignored the bottom dwellers.

Jeffd1979

AC Members
Nov 18, 2003
charlotte nc
Visit site
Originally posted by PumaWard
You could have some kuhli loaches or cory cats for the bottom. For algae you could have a dwarf pleco like a clown pleco, or you could have a small shoal of otos.
What are their full names so i can find them on the species profile page?

TKOS

Registered User of Fish
Feb 6, 2003
Nova Scotia, Canada
tkos.unsta.com
I love my flying fox in our 20 gallon. You could keep one in addtion to the cories easily. They don't like other similar fish (SAE, RTBS, or other Foxes). They nibble away on algae rocks look for bits of food. Not a great algae eating fish but are fun to watch. They can get to be about 5 inches or so with a plump little body.

I also love my cories.

PumaWard

In loving memory of Meeko
Jul 23, 2003
Vermont
What are their full names so i can find them on the species profile page?
Kuhli loach is Pangio kuhli
cories (several species so I am going to only give genus) Corydoras)
and otos otocinclus affinis

LMOUTHBASS

My hypocrisy goes only so far
Jun 17, 2003
Boston , MA
Visit site
Real Name
Mark
fish

hello there - angels coul care less about bottom feeders - they will completly ignore them! so whatever you like will go fine !
i keep them with cories, ottos, and clown loaches - no probs here!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store