An update photo of my terror fish..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Heh i finally caught his butt and moved him to the larger fish setup so his temper aggressive reigning days are over..

Hybrid Menace..
006.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

Baby Frontosa doing nicely as well..
007.JPG

006.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 007.JPG

Pearl

AC Members
Aug 12, 2009
Michigan
Real Name
Vicki
Those are some beautiful fish Mr. Pittbull! What type of hybrid is the first one?

67chevelle

Basset Hound
Jul 30, 2008
LOL, how long have you been chasing it?

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
That hybrid is a good looking fish, Pitt. But it seems he is not a well behaved kid.

aquanooby

AC Members
Jul 24, 2009
columbia South carolina
Real Name
lew
**** brats lol so to time out it is for him. I have 3 holding females atm and it making my tank a little crazy lol

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
He looks like a Brichardi mix. I get to try and catch my lone Brichardi this weekend. She was the runt of the last spawn and well behaved until she hit 2". Now she enjoys terrorizing shellies and Transcriptus. Wonderful fish they are...

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Pearl wrote:
Those are some beautiful fish Mr. Pittbull! What type of hybrid is the first one?
Thanks Pearl i believe he may be a Telmatochromis Dhonti mix with either Brichardi, Buescheri or possible Lelupi not sure he could be a mixture of any the above fish, i found him as a runt tiny fry scootin across the gravel bed one day about a year and half ago while switching from gravel to sand he was so tiny i almost didn't see him, about the size of grain of rice when i found him, he was placed in a shellie tank and now he is the terror that he is hehehe, cool fish at any rate didn't want to put him out in general population due to unknown species so he is my very own special fish..

Afro buddy your back man hey i have had some bad luck with health issues i haven't forgot you on the Multi's man probably be like when it is warmer now if you can wait that long hehehe..

Sweet deal aquanooby sounds great buddy..

efors wrote:
That hybrid is a good looking fish, Pitt. But it seems he is not a well behaved kid.
Thanks efors yes he is a bad boy..

Thanks BoCoMo..

67chevelle wrote:
LOL, how long have you been chasing it?
3 months hehehe little booger he is..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store