ordering on-line

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

superlynx

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
San Francisco Peninsula
I live in a metro area, so lots of fish stores around. I am thinking about ordering couple of things on-line. Is there a site that you would recommend? Anything to watch out for? Thanks.

Mustang Boy

AC Members
Aug 6, 2008
Tampa,FL
are you looking to order equipment or live stock.

for equipment you cant go wrong with drs. foster smith. they have great customer service although i have heard their prices r a little bit(few dollars) higher on some products but ive heard that they more than make up for their price with their great customer service in case anything gets damaged or anything like that while being shipped. also wth $5.99 to ship your order no matter how long is really nice too

for fish i have heard great things about liveaquaria(drs. foster smith sister site for livestock)

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
A friend of mine swears by bloozoo aquatics for livestock. Can't say personally though.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Live Aquaria is awsome for live fish. I just checked out vivid aqauriums for the first time when the above posted it they look legit as ever.

i swear by marine depot myself they are very nice and are cheaper.. then theres always bulk reef supply

psyche

AC Members
Jul 16, 2009
For equipment, fish.com is cheap and I have never had a problem with them, ditto petmountain.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store