FREE Malaysian Trumpet Snails - SHIP/PU AL

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

edlab03

AC Members
Apr 8, 2009
I have over 100 Malaysian Trumpet Snails just pay shipping and they are yours. Local pickups welcome as well(i'm in the Birmingham area).

$6.00 Priority.

Let me know if you are interested.

Ed

jerzguy

AC Members
Sep 18, 2009
MTS

Hi,
I am interested in them. I have a 125 gal discus tank. Can you please suggest howmany do I need. I am from NJ and is a heat pack required? Please let me know.

Thanks

edlab03

AC Members
Apr 8, 2009
Just to give you an idea I started with about 20-25 or so baby MTS and within a year I have harvested a little over 200 or so. MTS will multiply quick if given a constant food source. So in other words if you over feed there is a possiblity of them over populating your tank.

I don't believe they will need a heat pack, i've had some survive in a container of gravel that I was trying to dry out. So I would say they are pretty hardy.

matagim

AC Members
Dec 29, 2009
Hi,
I am interested. I have a 90 gal planted tank.I am from NY. please let me know.

Thank you.

edlab03

AC Members
Apr 8, 2009
1 package left of about 30 or MTS. I would really like to get these shipped today if possible. Cutoff for today is 12:00 pm central otherwise I will not be able to ship til next week sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store