FS 12 + shipping H. corymbosa 'angustifolia' + extras ship/pu Fresno, CA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
I have a FULL 1gal bag of Hygrophila Corymbosa 'Angustifolia,' 1qt bag of Brazilian Penneywort Hydrocotle luecocephala, and a baggie of mixed guppy grass Najas guadalupensis/1 unknown tall crypt and whatever else made its way into the bag.

I will sell everything for $12 plus priority USPS shipping(I can either do a flat rate box or try and stuff everything into an envelope if you wish). The tank the plants came from had ram's horn snails, Malaysian trumpet snails, and MAYBE pond snails(I haven't seen any in months, loaches have been hungry). I removed all the snails that I could find, but be forewarned.

PM me with any questions, I want this stuff shipped by Wednesday

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
I can take pics tomorrow, just got a digital camera. If you get it shipped via flat rate envelope, I believe those are what $4.80? But yeah, $16.80 for the envelope or basically $21 shipped in a box.

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
Does this package include the lighter? :p

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
haha, one more thing to make it look like I am doing an entirely different sort of indoor gardening....

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
I really don't want to trash these.... PM your best offer and I'll ship 'em tomorrow.

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
I'd love this stuff but you're all the way across the country and it's gettin desperately cold here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store