damsel question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

camaro2ner

AC Members
Jan 2, 2010
I purchased a damsel the other day ( 3 Stripe) and he hangs around the heater or the exhaust pipes of my filter is this normal for them? the first night he laid in the corner of the tank and i didn't think he was going 2 make it. i just wanted to know regular behavior.

Random name

AC Members
Jul 26, 2009
i had a 4 stripe damsel(which is almost like the 3 stripe except with a black tail) and he didn't have this activity. Damsels are usually fish that are active and agressive. It sounds like there is something wrong with him. Of course, he may just be shy, but it doesnt sound like it. I would say maybe your water wasn't warm enough. Make sure your heater is plugged in. One time I accidently unplugged my heater or something and it stayed off for awhile. I didn't notice it was off until my yellow tang began to swim around it.

(btw this is very off topic but your name means camaro tuner? Assuming you mean the car, we have a 2010 camaro and love it)

camaro2ner

AC Members
Jan 2, 2010
my heater is fine any my tank is around 78 degrees, do i need to warm it up some more or is that an ok temp?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store