What will happen in 2012?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Riiz

Apocalypse Pony
Apr 16, 2008
So Cal
Real Name
Eric
Since that is a Friday, I will most likely head into work. But if the chaos starts early, I'll head home and pickup the family, some rifles and camping gear.

/cheers

Somervell

AC Members
Feb 8, 2009
PA
Real Name
Anne
If it's normal day ( which I believe it will be) I will probably be wrapping Christmas presents, as I usually am on the 21st. If it's the end of the world, I can't really stop it, can I? I would head right into the chaos and let my faith take me from there.

rainbowcharmer

AC Members
Jul 30, 2007
East Coast, USA
Well, when Dec 31, 1999/Jan 1, 2000 came and went and nothing exploded, I decided not to listen to the crazies who tell us when the world will end. Nobody knows when it will happen, or if it will happen. So... I continue to enjoy every day that I have. If I keel over tomorrow, not much I can do about it. *shrugs*

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
option 1... whatever happens that particular day.

option 2... fire rains from the heavens and we all scold into a burning fire of ash and brimstone. at which point anyone who realizes what's going on WILL be freaking out.

option 3... i don't make it that far.

i'd say that covers just about everything... let's see. :popcorn:

Sounguru

Guru at being an expert
I will be sitting on my front porch shotgun in hand yelling at all the whipper snappers to get out of my yard... and no I don't care if you are running form some big world ending firestorm it is still my yard and I have plenty of rock salt rounds to make sure you stay out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store