Aquarium iPhone apps

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mathchris

AC Members
Aug 18, 2005
Brooklyn NY
www.chrisramey.com
There's finally a few apps in the iPhone store for Aquarium owners. Does anyone have experience with any of these?

Aquarium Handbook complete $15
Aquarium - Strip Ease $2
TankBuddy $3
Tank Samples $1
Aquarium Buddy $1 (bad ratings)
(not really interested in Aquanotes for Neptune Systems)
More reference manuals out too (some are limited versions of Aquarium Handbook complete)

masc2279

AC Members
Jan 14, 2010
I am the owner and developer of Aquarium Handbook Complete. I am looking for some reviewer currently and if you are interested email me and i will send you a coupon for it. The only thing i ask in return is that you post a honest review on itunes and here. And this goes out to others as well i will give out 10 free copies to users of this board. The only thing is you must be in the US. Apple does not give us codes for use outside of the US.

Thanks

Scott W. Hotaling
masc2279@gmail.com

There's finally a few apps in the iPhone store for Aquarium owners. Does anyone have experience with any of these?

Aquarium Handbook complete $15
Aquarium - Strip Ease $2
TankBuddy $3
Tank Samples $1
Aquarium Buddy $1 (bad ratings)
(not really interested in Aquanotes for Neptune Systems)
More reference manuals out too (some are limited versions of Aquarium Handbook complete)

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
Make it for Android and I can test it out. I have a G1.

Rallysman

Stinkfist
Aug 2, 2006
Indiana
I am the owner and developer of Aquarium Handbook Complete. I am looking for some reviewer currently and if you are interested email me and i will send you a coupon for it. The only thing i ask in return is that you post a honest review on itunes and here. And this goes out to others as well i will give out 10 free copies to users of this board. The only thing is you must be in the US. Apple does not give us codes for use outside of the US.

Thanks

Scott W. Hotaling
masc2279@gmail.com

iPhone user here as well... Email sent:)

bghill

AC Members
Jan 18, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Sometimes it sucks to be in Canada. (Not very often though!!)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store