Impulse Buy!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mozart

AC Members
Mar 29, 2007
Delawhere?
When I first started keeping fish 3 years ago, my beginner book "Freshwater Aquariums-Animal Planet" by D. Boruchowitz talked alot about yo-yo loaches and I searched all over Delaware for them and they were never to be found. Last night I'm at Petco and what do I see, but a yo-yo! I said I'll take them-there was only one. It's totally cool, but the poor thing is alone in a tank loaded with cories! I'm feeling guilty, but it is definitely one of coolest fish I have ever owned!

DSCN0081.JPG

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Aww cute! Don't give up looking for some friends for him!

iLunar

AC Members
Dec 30, 2009
Try asking the LFS you brought him from to order some more

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
A great loach!

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
What a cutie! Keep looking for some more though, he'll really be happy with some friends. Maybe you need to call a couple Philly or MD fish stores & plan a road trip.

:OT:I used to live in Newark, DE. Can't remember the LFSs, mostly did the Diamond State fish club. Hurley on AC is the current prez I think

mozart

AC Members
Mar 29, 2007
Delawhere?
Thanks everyone! I can't imagine it being any more cool to watch, but they say that yo-yo's are even more fun in small groups. So I think I will put some extra effort into finding it some friends. Fisho-I have a Newark address! Haven't been to a Diamond state meeting yet.

DSC_0315.JPG

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Definitely look for more buddies for him. Ask the store, and watch AquaBid.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store