Cory hybrids

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mozart

AC Members
Mar 29, 2007
Delawhere?
Any thoughts on my mixed breed? 1/2 juli and 1/2 panda. I had plain juli's for years then I added pandas and babies started appearing!

DSC_0314.JPG

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
He looks more trilineatus than panda except for the slight caudal peduncle spot & extra big tail & dorsal. Cute! Just be sure to tell anyone you might pass them onto of their mixed parentage. Hybrids are ok to me if not confused with purebreds

kianna

Keep on swimming
Sep 15, 2008
Lakewood, WA
Awww how cute. I like the panda and julii corydoras......and the hybrid looks great!

mozart

AC Members
Mar 29, 2007
Delawhere?
He looks more trilineatus than panda except for the slight caudal peduncle spot & extra big tail & dorsal. Cute! Just be sure to tell anyone you might pass them onto of their mixed parentage. Hybrids are ok to me if not confused with purebreds

They've got the panda stripe across the eye as well. Not as obvious in the pic. Definitely not as dark as the panda's though.

Thanks for the compliments!

I'm not sure but I think I just saw one of these dudes chase my new yo-yo loach! Hmmm

mozart

AC Members
Mar 29, 2007
Delawhere?
They've got the panda stripe across the eye as well. Not as obvious in the pic. Definitely not as dark as the panda's though.

Thanks for the compliments!

I'm not sure but I think I just saw one of these dudes chase my new yo-yo loach! Hmmm

Kengel

AC Members
Nov 8, 2009
That looks great, amazing patterns!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store