anyone doing any ice fishing?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
We've been stuck in a frozen tundra it seems like...I haven't had time to get out at all, anyone else had a chance to get some tip-ups out?

Kaluden

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
Shakopee, Minnesota
I have been trying to get out for the last month but things keep getting in my way. Problem is that I have never gone before and plan to go with someone for my first round. I very much look forward to it though.

beeZer350

Likes Expensive Hobbies :(
Jan 19, 2008
I'm actually out on the lake right now. Not much luck, a small bluegill and a small catfish. This is my third time out this winter.

Posted on mobile.aquariacentral.com

eddiebait

AC Members
Jan 10, 2010
No fishing yet this winter for me. Once I get my 55 gal tank cycled and ready for fish it's off to the little lake down the road for my guests of honor.

Fishfiles1

AC Members
Mar 3, 2008
Lansing Michigan/Mesick Michigan
Real Name
Ben
been out almost every day. good luck on some gills and pike have been doing great, about 7 in of ice in the L.P. and the northern L.P. there is 12 to 15 in of ice

SumTinsFishy

Vampire Pleco??
Nov 3, 2009
Fennville, Michigan
Real Name
Joel
Havent been ice fishing since I moved from Michigan back to Texas.How ever I do miss jigging for walleye on the Saginaw river.

Michigan does have a vast array of fishing. But you guys have those monster trophy large mouths down there. I will miss the steelhead and salmon fishing in lake Michigan if i am to ever move.

ryverrat

AC Members
Feb 14, 2008
Na - no ice fishing but 2 weeks ago caught 2- 9" brook trout out of Mauch Chunk Creek (in Jim Thorpe, PA). Planning on hitting the creek tomorrow.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store