Mafia 62- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AnniesNotOK

Who's Bad???
Jul 27, 2009
Mafia 62
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Mechanics
1. Each game day, everyone in the town has to vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.
1a. You must vote each day, but you cannot vote for No One, or YOURSELF!!! If you fail to vote, you will die an untimely and most likely embarrassing death.
1b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote. (I retract my vote on XXXX, and vote to lynch XXX)
1c. Do not put your vote in your signature.
2. Whoever has the most votes gets eliminated. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

The priority of night time happenings is:
Town Lynching
Doctor’s Protection
Mafia Hit
Untimely Deaths
Any Investigations
*Other nightly events will happen when necessary.

2b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use a random number generator to decide which of those gets lynched.
3. Again, if you do not vote daily, then you will UD
4. Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room
5. You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.
6. The Mafia wins, when they outnumber the Innocents.
7. The Innocents win when they lynch all the Mafia.
8. If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.
9. Do not edit your posts!
10. NO AFTER DEATH POSTS! IF YOU MUST, PLEASE KEEP THEM TO A MINIMUM!!! NO REVEALING ANY ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ OR THROUGH EMAIL.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A GAME. Do not take anything personally.

Roles
The players are the townsfolk in the great city of ACville.
Some are Innocents; the remaining are Mafia; the Mafia know who each other are, and can communicate with one another.

The Detective...investigates the townspeople to confirm Mafia identities, or find other special role players. The Detective can do one investigation each game night by PM to me and I will confirm the identity. When the Detective finds the Doctor they may communicate.

The Doctor...has the ability to protect one person each game night, but not themselves. They do this by sending me a PM at game nightfall of who is to be protected that night. The Doctor can only protect from hits not lynches. Be sure to protect the right person, Doctor!

The Vigilante...an innocent, can kill once per game by sending me a PM before the game night. Any investigations will reveal as just an innocent.

The Don...has total control of the Mafia. They will PM me at the beginning of the night with the Mafia's choice of who gets hit. Should the Don be lynched, each of the remaining Mafia will have to PM me, and I will break any ties. The Don will show as innocent on any investigation before (and including) night 3.

The "Snitch”… is a member of the mafia. Their cousin was ousted by the Mafia and they feel some revenge is needed. The Snitch does not reveal his identity to anybody, not even the Don, except by me upon their death. The Snitch must PM me a list of 4 names of their choosing, whenever I ask. At least one member of this list must be a Mafia member. These names will be worked into the night time story line. Innocents do not want to kill the snitch too early, and the Mafia want him gone quickly...maybe, depends on their plans…

Day One will end Thursday January 21st at 8:00PM, AC Time.

GAME ON

AnniesNotOK

Who's Bad???
Jul 27, 2009
The Players:

Jpap
Lab
DD
Michwol42795
Ag
Kash
Rich