my humble tylo snail tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

boxedfish

AC Members
Aug 30, 2009
singapore
hi, i am from singapore and would like to share with you people my humble tylo snail tank. Tank is 1.5feet with a simple hang-on filter. nothing fancy. Inhabitants are :-
8 orange tylo
4 golden tylo babies
6 yellow and 1 yellow baby spotted tylo
3 yellow and 2 yellow babies tylo
3 pagoda snail
5 long nose rabbit snail
4 yellow antenna tylo
3 badis badis fish
4 chocolate tylo babies

i do agree it's a little overstocked but i just cant stop myself from getting more. After today's new additions, will stop getting more and pray for new babies. i'll just be more hardworking in doing my weekly water change and filter cleaning. Would love to discuss more with the people here on this wonderful snails. Below are some snapshots to share.

pagoda snail with baby

orange tylo

yellow antenna

chocolate tylo

king tylo(sadly passed away) they are more terrestrial snail

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
Your snails are absolutely gorgeous. Love the vibrance of the orange. Thank you so much for sharing those pictures with us.

katana1200

Unhealthy obsession?
Beautiful setup and snails. The orange is so striking. The tank is very serene, I love the way the bushy piece of wood makes it look like everything is windblown to the left. Stunning.

hamster_34

AC Members
Nov 12, 2005
What are the ones with the yellow called? those are awesome. I'd love to get a few of those for my "black" tank. They would look so kool in there.

boxedfish

AC Members
Aug 30, 2009
singapore
What are the ones with the yellow called? those are awesome. I'd love to get a few of those for my "black" tank. They would look so kool in there.
do you mean the yellow antenna tylo? make sure they have a PH 8 and above water to keep them. Water should be moderately hard although the water they are from has low hardness level.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store