red claw crabs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aquascaper93

Registered Member
Jun 9, 2009
CA
ok i have two red claw crabs i really don't know anything on keeping a brackish tank so i haven't had them in a brackish environment is this bad i have hard water so i figured they would be ok till i got more info on brackish tanks they seem to be ok they have molted once and they are eating. I geuss im asking if you could give me as much info as possible on keeping these interesting little critters and maybe some pics of setups if possible

aquascaper93

Registered Member
Jun 9, 2009
CA
please i need answers i don't wont my crabs to die and like i previously said i really don't know much about them or brackish

Rythic

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
thanks for the link but i was wondering if anybody also had some pics of there setups
Look at my Mudskipper/tank pics thread. I have a rescued red clawed in there with my fiddler crabs and skippers. Crabs need a place to get on the land, so you would need like a beach area. Mainly just make sure they can get out on land and also have an area where they can go in the water. Take a look at my thread and that will give you some idea on how to setup your tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store