Help me help homeless animals! :)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

emilyekk

AC Members
Apr 28, 2009
Hey everyone!

I haven't been on the forums for about a month or two (because my tank hasn't been having problems, haha, *knock on wood*), so I hope it is okay that I am posting this info here? If not, please just let me know!

On March 6th me and my wonderful dog Gracie will be participating in the Humane Society of Broward County's 20th annual Walk for the Animals.

I have set a goal to raise at least $150.00 to to help the homeless shelter animals of Broward county.

I know that times are very tough right now but if you are able to donate, it would be very much appreciated! Money will go DIRECTLY to the Humane Society of Broward County via the firstgiving website (the Humane Society chose this site to transfer all of their donations to them). I do not handle any of the money, it goes DIRECTLY to them, it just shows that I helped raise the money! :)

Please visit our page at www.firstgiving.com/emilyekent and make a donation if you can! Thank you for helping me to help homeless animals!

Emily

www.firstgiving.com/emilyekent

(Again, I understand if you are unable but I thought I'd post here and ask my fishy friends if they could help. Again, thanks and if I am not allowed topost stuff like this on these forums, please just tell me!)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store