Your most irrational phobias

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

katana1200

Unhealthy obsession?
Most all of us have at least one. I have 2.....at least.

First off, I'm 6'4" and I'm afraid of hights. Not so much that I can't overcome it but I get 3 steps up on a ladder and my toes go all tingley. I'm good with rollercoaters or anything I'm strapped into so maybe my fear is of falling, not just hights

Second......earwigs. Every earwig must die. I pick up a rock and see an earwig and it just creeps me out.

Bats, snakes, spiders, aliens, the end of the world, I'm good with all that. But earwigs.....blech.

How about the rest of you. What creeps you out the worst? Whats your most parlyzing fear?

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Cockroaches whig me the heck out.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
this is ganna be a weird one

im afraid of ... drumroll plz... batteries. The nine volt ones. I always imagine getting electrocuted somehow by them lol.

Stargazer53

AC Members
Oct 4, 2006
For me, snakes. I don't mind looking at them through a glass but if I ever had an encounter with one in the wild (non-poisonous or poisonous), I'm pretty sure I would freak out. Another fear I have is clowns. I know it's silly but the makeup used on clowns really scare me. To this day, I still cannot eat at Mc Donalds. Burrrrger King. ;)

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
Feral cats is mine.
that's very logical... i've had my share of run ins. :headshake2:

i used to keep scorpions, always wanted a tarantula, own a large constrictor and have clown tattoos... so no worries in those areas.

i don't like... heights and space constriction... yes, claustrophobia. if i were ever stuck in a crowded elevator i'd be escaping. i once was for about 30 seconds. i was half way through the escape hatch at the top when it started moving again... lol.

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
I find I'm scared of giant zombie Nazis taking my loved ones hostage. I know, I know, a very irrational fear :D

katana1200

Unhealthy obsession?
Driving. I have a driving phobia. That's a pretty big one. Crowds- I avoid 'em like the plague.
You know I forgot about the crowds and enclosed areas. I don't do rock concerts or haunted houses. Too many people, to tight of an area. If I get stuck in a narrow haunted house hallway I break out in cold sweats.

I find I'm scared of giant zombie Nazis taking my loved ones hostage. I know, I know, a very irrational fear :D
You know, I think giant zombie Nazis is a pretty rational fear. If I saw one I'd run like mad.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store