Hi!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

04liquidS

Registered Member
Jan 30, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi! I'm Maggie, 23 years young, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I currently have two planted tanks (not aquascaped in the least bit :grinyes:). One is a 10 gallon and the other is a 33 gallon flat back hex. The 10 gallon houses 3 Harlequin Rasboras and one male Betta. The 33 gallon houses two Angels, 6 Von Rio Tetras, 2 Blue Ram Cichlids, 1 Julii Cory, One Albino Cory and one Peppered Cory. There was a Ghost Shrimp as well, but I haven't seen him lately. I suspect he's been eaten; surprising because he survived living in the 10 gallon with 2 dwarf puffers at one point. Anyway, I'm probably picking up a used 55 gallon tank tonight. I'm planning on moving all the inhabitants of the 33g into the 55 and then selling the 33. I would like to get a new substrate for the 55 (soil topped with play sand possibly) and actually plan an aquascape. I think I've said more than enough for an introduction though :hi:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
welcome! I'm new too! :D anyway have a good time