black kulies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
just got 6 black juvie, kulies, and put them in quarenteen, does anyone know if they eat cherry shrimp? as that is the tank i got them for its a 46 bowfront with cpd, and cherries,.. i think they would.; but i don't want them all eaten..

as the other tank of them i had,..i put endlers in it and my cherries have all gone now,.. over the last 6 months,..

if so then i will have to set up my 55's for them,..

loachmom

I love pangios!!!
Feb 17, 2007
PA
I keep my RCS in a 30 gallon with kuhlis. There are about 30 kuhlis in the tank, and it is heavily planted. My cherry shrimp population is HUGE and growing. I think the kuhlis may eat some of the newly hatched shrimp, but I still have a huge amount of shrimp, a couple of hundred of them easily. :)

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
thanks, for the info,.. my population is trying to come back, from over selling and i didn't want to loose the rest,..

Kuhlifan

AC Members
Mar 28, 2007
Ohio
they'll pretty much grub around for anything they can find, but they usually leave shrimp and snails alone. The foods mentioned are all really great choices!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store