FS Easy low light package with crypts and sword shipped from N.Y.!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

goddessjen

AC Members
Sep 23, 2009
Hi,
I have for sale a giant amazon sword and multiple crypts. There are conservatively 6 large crypts (probably more like 10). I am not sure of the type and suspect there may be two similar types mixed together. There is what I believe to be diatom algae (dark green and flat) on some leaves of the sword but not too much. Also it needs some leaves trimmed (like 5-6 that are a little holey) but it easily has like 50 leaves on it.
I will also include for free MTS and possibly nerites, whatever hitchhikes with the plants:rolleyes:. The crypts are pretty free of algae. I can also include two small amazon sword babys for free if you want let me know they are shown in the first picture on the right side of tank attached to their mother (one has bba on a couple leaves from growing too close to the lights).
I am asking $20 plus $8 for priority shipping. Mind your weather as I do not have heat packs but MAY be able to scrounge up some styro or fiberglass to line the box. No guarantee on weather though. Only what is listed is included and I circled the plants to give you a better idea. They are in a 110G to give you an idea of size. The floating anubias are NOT included. Please excuse my dirty tank as I am in the middle of a rescape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store