Otocinclus Cocama

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Hey gang. I made a road trip to Uncle Ned's fish factory this past Monday when I saw he had some of these listed for sale. I have been looking for them for a while, so I was pretty happy they were so close by (well, 60 miles each way close !) They were advertised as large, and they were not kidding ! I pictured something a bit bigger than my otto afinis, but these guys/girls are 3 times the size of them! They are bigger than my sids that I have had for almost 2 years. And they are very visible, out and about and all around the tank. Managed to snap a coupla quick pics for ya. Enjoy:

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Dang! Been looking for these guys myself. Nice find!

soobie

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
eastern oregon, USA
Real Name
Sue
:want:

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Love love love these guys. Glad to see they made their way into your capable hands!

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
DavidZ, never heard them refered to as tiger ottos, but as I am a relative noob to the trade, that is not surprising. They are called zebra ottos, tho. They are not cheap. If you want to know what I paid, PM me and I will let you know. Have a great day !

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store