FT Red cherry shrimp for red cherry shrimp Maryland Pick up only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
I've had my shrimp for a while now and want to trade for some new ones to introduce new genetics to keep them healthy. Mine are healthy and have very red coloring, I can post pics on request.

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
Oh duh, I forgot. I'm in Montgomery County MD near the Howard Co line.

fabsroman

AC Members
Sep 30, 2008
West Friendship, MD
Oh duh, I forgot. I'm in Montgomery County MD near the Howard Co line.
Montgomery County and Howard county share a pretty long border from Mount Airy to Laurel. Where exactly are you along this line. My wife and I have been looking at houses in the Woodbine, Mount Airy, and Highland areas, so maybe we can meet up somewhere along there. I think you and I might have tried to do this about this time last year and then I got extremely busy with work. Anyway, shoot me a PM with your location.

I will actually be headed to the Sykesville area tomorrow afternoon for a 3:00 appointment with a client. Don't know if I'll have time to catch shrimp beforehand though.

FISH-FRY

Registered Member
Feb 28, 2010
I've been looking for Red Cherry Shrimp and no one seems to stock them. I've called from Baltimore down to No. VA and can't find any. I'm just looking for about four to start with. Where is there a good place to buy some in MD?

I looked on-line but minimum orders of live stock are at least double of what I'm looking at buying and also not crazy about the $25 + for shipping.

fabsroman

AC Members
Sep 30, 2008
West Friendship, MD
I've been looking for Red Cherry Shrimp and no one seems to stock them. I've called from Baltimore down to No. VA and can't find any. I'm just looking for about four to start with. Where is there a good place to buy some in MD?

I looked on-line but minimum orders of live stock are at least double of what I'm looking at buying and also not crazy about the $25 + for shipping.
I was going to send you a PM, but you don't have enough posts yet to receive PM's.

I can sell you 4 shrimp for $5, but you would have to be willing to pick them up in Germantown, MD. I am right off of I-270 at exit 15. I'm a CPA/attorney and I do tax prep, so my schedule is pretty busy right now. If the price sounds right to you and we can work out a mutually convenient time for you to stop by, great. Otherwise, it will have to wait until after tax season or some time when I have to meet a client or be in Court around where you live. If interested, see if you can send me an e-mail or PM by clicking on my user name.

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store