Mafia #64 ? Cabin Fever - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Mafia #64 – Cabin Fever - The Play

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day, everyone in the motel has to vote to banish someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to banish so and so.

a. You must vote each day, but you cannot vote for No One, or YOURSELF!!! If you fail to vote, you will die an untimely, most likely embarrassing, death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote. (I retract my vote on XXXX, and vote to banish XXX)

c. Do not put your vote in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets eliminated. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get banished.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Town Banishment
Doctor’s Protection
Madman’s Murder
Any Investigations
Bellhop’s Suitcases
Bartender’s Tidbits
Untimely Deaths

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use a random number generator to decide which of those gets eliminated.

3) Again, if you do not vote daily, then you will UD and be eliminated from the game

4) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ OR THROUGH EMAIL.

5) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

6) The Madman and the accomplices win, when they outnumber the Innocents.

7) The Innocents win if they lynch the Madman and the accomplices.

8) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

9) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

10) Do not edit your posts! PLEASE KEEP AFTER DEATH POSTS TO A MINIMUM!!! NO REVEALING ANY ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

The players are the Townies in the great City of ACville who have been stranded inside the old ACville Motel by a large winter storm. Cabin fever begins to take hold and as someone begins to pick each resident off. The residents begin to turn on one another...who will survive?

Roles

Innocents…are random town members who must get rid of the madman to stay alive. However, the thought of being murdered may convince some to turn to the madman’s side.

The Doctor...was on the way to a medical convention but has been stranded in the ACville motel like the rest of the residents. The Doc has the ability to protect one person each game night, other than themselves, but they will only be protected if that person is attempted to be murdered. They cannot protect the town’s banishment. They do this by sending me a PM before each nightfall with who they want to protect that night. Be sure to protect the right person, Doctor!

The Detective...has been tracking the madman trying to pinpoint his hideout and ends up trapped as well. The detective has the ability to investigate the motel residents to confirm identities. The Detective can do one investigation each game night by PM to me and then I will give the identity.

The Bellhop…has three mysterious suitcases that were left at the motel some time ago. He has been trying to get rid of them but does not want to go searching within the bags to find out who they may belong to. So instead, the bellhop will deliver a suitcase to an unspecified room of another player any night after night 2. They must PM me before the night that they wish to use a suitcase. One suitcase will reveal a random identity to the player. Another will allow a player the chance to double their vote for the next night. The remaining suitcase grants the player immunity for the night’s murder. They have no control over which suitcase is used only who they are delivered to. If the bellhop for some reason is taken out of the game early, another innocent will be granted the role and will gain possession of the suitcases if any are left.

The Bartender…is another employee of the hotel and is able to hear tidbits of information when the townies meet every night for a drink. These tidbits may include investigation results, protections, or other potentially useful information. This information will be given to the player by me, however, keep in mind that the bartender cannot always trust what he hears.

The Madman…is a crazed serial killer in hiding has been residing in the Acville Motel for some time now, unnoticed by the naive townspeople. By pure luck he has found a gold mine of innocents at his disposal. The madman will choose an innocent each night, by PM, to murder. The name must be given by nightfall. They will only be able to choose one resident each night. The mad man will start out with a group of accomplices who are all in communication. If all his accomplices are lynched then the madman has only a 50% of successfully murdering their target.

The Accomplices…are hotel residents that are actually on the madman’s side. Accomplices will be selected out of those innocents who have PM’ed me to join the ranks of the madman at the beginning of the game. Those who PM me first will be chosen first. Only a select number will be chosen and the amount will be announced at game start. If an insufficient number of players switch sides, the madman will be allowed to recruit a player to their side before night 1. If that player had been given a role, they are stripped of their abilities and will become an accomplice. The role will be passed on to an innocent. The accomplices may communicate with the madman and are each given one investigation to use throughout the course of the game. Only one may be used per night.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. IN THE GAME. Do not take anything personally or make ANY personal attacks, but please keep posts within reason. Any posts that I feel are out of line could result in a forced withdrawal from the game.”

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Should be fun once we start to really roll.

Only a select number will be chosen and the amount will be announced at game start

Maybe I missed it,how many?

Player list please.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Finally the game starts... woo hoo lol. And i found a polyp im my fishtank lol.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
*in*

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Should be fun once we start to really roll.

Only a select number will be chosen and the amount will be announced at game start

Maybe I missed it,how many?

Player list please.
Don't go all Rb on us. :lipssealedsmilie:

I am all for a player list...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store