MarineLabs BioSpira??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nato435

AC Members
Oct 22, 2002
Fresno, CA
Hey.....

Has anyone been able to find Marineland's/MarinLab's BioSpira in stores or anywhere online for purchase yet??? I noticed some posts a couple weeks ago that someone was going to run an experiment w/ it.

I haven't been able to find it locally yet, but the people at Marineland/Labs told me they started shipping it to retailers about 2-3 weeks ago. Bad news, :( can't buy directly from them because it has to be kept refridgerated.

Anyone seen anything around yet?

-Nato

xerxessm

Registered Member
Jan 25, 2002
The Big D
got it at one store here in dallas. actually, that store just moved to a new location. so they used it to cycle their new tanks.

about half looked like they had "new tank syndrome" and one of the employees said they had higher than average fish losses in those tanks. i think the jury's still out on this one. but it is out there. www.petsolutions.com has their bioblend food line available, so maybe they can get the spira also. worth a try.

nato435

AC Members
Oct 22, 2002
Fresno, CA
I checked they have the entire Bio "line" by Marinelabs except of course the BioSpira. :( I sent them an email to see if they plan on carrying it or not. Guess I may have to continue waiting until it shows up on the West Coast.

-Thanks

Nato

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store