my 30g GSP

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
This is the newest addition to my slowly growing aquarium collection, 30g brackish aquarium, home of my GSP and now also a bumblebee goby(i know a GSP should have 30g to itself, but the goby stays small and the puffer ignores it) also currently housing a couple very small molly fry which were intended to be food but my puffer doesnt seem interested =\ I received this setup along with the puffer free from a MFK member recently and im really enjoying it =) I think want to change out the stuff on the left for more lava rock caves soon.

puff.jpg puff1.jpg puff2.jpg puff3.jpg

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Enjoy your new puffer friend! Don't expect him to treat that BBG as a "friend" for long...

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
Eh, wont bother me too much if he munches down on the goby. For now he is super tame, ignoring anything else even ghost shrimp i havent seen him eat, maybe he needs to grow a bit more to get the aggression i read about?

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Yeah, much more aggressive as adults. What are you feeding him?

sea-community

Love-to put more Life, into my life
Jul 7, 2009
Redway, California
Eh, wont bother me too much if he munches down on the goby. For now he is super tame, ignoring anything else even ghost shrimp i havent seen him eat, maybe he needs to grow a bit more to get the aggression i read about?
Well sometimes my gsp's gets confused with the ghost shrimp...ill throw em in and they cant even see them(lol)..every once in awhile one of them will catch in the corner of its eye, and chase it for a second then it jumps and they get all "confuzzled" about what just happened. its kinda funny to watch. and btw the tank looks great, is that live sand you have in there?

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
pufferpunk - he is only accepting bloodworms and snails at the moment, was hoping he would eat molly fry but he ignored them
Sea-C .... yeh ive seen him chase after the ghost shrimp but didnt catch it and gave up, the substrate is crushed coral

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Sea-c, be sure to gut-load those shrimp. They have no nutrition otherwise. He might even see them better!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store