Name that one fish that you totally regret getting...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
for me, it will be 2.... a couple years ago, on a total impulse, I picked up 2 of some sort of Synodontis.... they have maxed out to 6"-8", pretty much hide all day, but when they come out, they are completely destructive.... destroying anything and everything in their path. One is a dark shade of grey with black spots, and the other, white with black spots. They each occupy their own side of the tank... I want to get rid of them, but each time it comes to me giving them away, I can't bring myself to doing it. I am not sure which type of Syno they are because I do remember puchasing them thinking they were of the smaller types of Synos... I will browse PC and figure out what they are and post sometime later.

So what's your story, what do you have?

Last edited:

DarrylR

AC Members
Sep 17, 2007
Maryland
Has to be yoyo loaches, they were fine for about a month until I noticed my golden dojo loaches has red splotches. And the yoyos were tailing my dojos ripping up their skin :/.

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Peacock Gudgeons. I have bought, and lost, 8 of them. Don't even want to think how much I've spent.
My Xiphophorus clemenciae are going to follow if I cannot find a female replacement.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
Neons with NTD :/

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
hmm. im thinking the gold gourami and platies i just bought. they dont have enough personality.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store