Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-28-2010, 2:19 PM #1
Becoming a Monster Aquaria Network Community Vendor
March 1, 2010
A Community Vendor is classified as one who purchases livestock or other goods with the intent to redistribute them. Anyone fitting this description is required to become a vendor and must pay the applicable fees in order to utilize the classifieds section.
- Community vendor will have the ability to put an image in the signature to advertise their forum/store as part of their vendor commitment.
- Community Vendor will receive forums on both AquariaCentral.com and MonsterFishKeepers.com as part of their vendor commitment.
1. You MUST register with AquariaCentral.com & MonsterFishKeepers.com in order to promote your business or to sell your wares as an Monster Aquaria Network Community Vendor.
2. Community Vendors must update their forums at least once per week. This entails answering inquiry messages, deleting outdated threads, and providing general forum maintenance. In essence you are the Admin of your own forum; therefore, you should keep the area clean and running smoothly. If you encounter problems or have questions about managing your forums, please contact the Community vendor forum Moderator for assistance.
3. Community Vendors must maintain updated stock/price lists in their forums. These listings are to be kept current. Updates are required at least once a month and should include the posting date in the thread title.
4. All Community Vendors must draft a thread outlining their Terms and Conditions and "stick" the thread for all to see within their Vendor forums.
5. Community Vendors are allowed to post ONE thread per week in the AquariaCentral.com Marketplace/Buy and Sell forum once Community Vendor status approval has been granted and while waiting for their designated Community Vendor forums to be created. Use of the VENDOR prefix in title of these sale threads is required. Community Vendors must also include the posting date in the title and announce current stock or new items, as usual. This thread may be bumped ONCE PER DAY unless naturally bumped by member questions and are subject to our AquariaCentral.com Marketplace rules.
6. Once your Monster Aquaria Network Community Vendor forum has been established, you may continue to post ONE Vendor thread per week in our AquariaCentral.com and MonsterFishKeepers.com Marketplace Buy and Sell forum, as described above. A link to your Community Vendor forum must be posted in your weekly Marketplace thread and you should direct members to post their questions or comments within your respective forums, as Vendors may forget to review the general threads. Having members post in your Vendor forum makes it easier for you to track sales.
7. Unauthorized Community Vendor sales or advertisement posted outside designated AquariaCentral.com and MonsterFishkeepers.com Marketplace/ Monster Aquaria Network Community Vendor Forums or before Community Vendor status has been approved will be closed or deleted at staff discretion and without prior notice. Solicitation of AquariaCentral.com and MonsterFishKeepers.com members or affiliated site members directly in any manner is not permitted.
8. Community Vendors are subject to AquariaCentral.com's Terms of Service and must abide by these guidelines at all times, the same as any other registered member.
Monster Aquaria Network, LLC reserves the right to deny or reject Vendor applications for any reason and to revoke Vendor status without prior notification, as necessary. Applicants and approved vendors agree to hold no liability to either Monster Aquaria Network, LLC or any affiliated Monster Aquaria Network LLC sites in violation of any State and/or local laws within your Country/State jurisdiction. Vendor status, qualifications, terms, rules, and guidelines are subject to change without advance notice.
Please contact by e-mail at email@example.com to sign up and for more information.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By neoprodigy in forum AnnouncementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2007, 8:23 PM
By jgulecas in forum General FreshwaterReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2007, 10:11 AM
By Max in forum General Chit-ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 11-26-2006, 5:49 PM