Aces Corals Before and After shots

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Figured best way to show how well sps can do when shipped across the country and put into my good care haha

Before and afters!

Its reasonably noticeable at least IMO with the super man montis spongodes confusa and definitly the sunny ds, the sunset, and look at how well the the true strawberry patch recovered!

the afters start after the before shot of spongodes, (green thing that looks like it has horns) with the sunset after.

i dont have any befores of the wld purple acro or redplanet that are there, but trust me they grew alot and colored up very nicely

Phone Pictures 172.jpg Phone Pictures 178.jpg Phone Pictures 179.jpg Phone Pictures 199.jpg Phone Pictures 188.jpg Phone Pictures 173.jpg Phone Pictures 002.jpg Phone Pictures 003.jpg Phone Pictures 004.jpg Phone Pictures 006.jpg Phone Pictures 007.jpg Phone Pictures 008.jpg Phone Pictures 009.jpg Phone Pictures 010.jpg Phone Pictures 011.jpg Phone Pictures 012.jpg

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
haha it really does! least it used to before its base spread so much into several different little branches like a star around it!

Psammocora

which i still cant say is the only one that doesnt grow rapidly but its very very interesting to look at with its polyps out.

cant wait to get these bad boys back under the 250 and watch them really start going.

Last edited:

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
looks great! let me know what you think of my nano please.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
^wish i could man but that link has so many links to pics and i cant find the SW ones!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store