For Fency Goldfish New Life Spectrum Goldfish Formula vs Hikari Lionhead pellets?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

j402

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Hi! Guys,
For Fency Goldfish New Life Spectrum Goldfish Formula vs Hikari Lionhead pellets, Which one is bettter?
Thanks.....

Somervell

AC Members
Feb 8, 2009
PA
Real Name
Anne
I have never tried New Life Spectrum. I have used Hikari, and I don't care for it. I feed Ken's Goldfish pellets exclusively to all of my fancies. Much cheaper and I have no floatation issues with that food.

kelly82

AC Members
Jun 1, 2007
Lincolnshire, UK
saki hikari for mine all the way, they love, it sinks well, doesnt swell up and i think is the best for fancies. JMO.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Either Saki Hikari or Hikari Lionhead for me. Hikari Lionhead doesn't swell up either and none of my dozens of goldfish get floaty with it.

Gold Fin

AC Members
Dec 4, 2009
Hikari Lionhead here... have not tried the other, but on the Lionhead, my fish are growing well, colors are increasing, and they are doing well. They also love it... but then, they are as big of pigs as my Parson Russell dogs... and those darn dogs eat anything, including dill pickles.

Goldfin

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
I would like to try the Ken's pellet for our goldies, but I don't see it on the site. Does anyone have a link or more info on his goldfish pellet?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store