JACKPOT!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Beaux

AC Members
Jun 13, 2009
Hit the jackpot when i decided to go to my favorite lfs today!!! She lets me poke through her reef tanks and get all the single polyps and broken peices of acros and tiny stuff i want because im pretty handy when she needs help doin sumthin at the shop pluss i bring her a few goodies back once in awhile. Anyways theye was an abundance of stuff in todays load!!! got several things i have no idea what they are lol but thats always the case rofl! there is about 15 diferent tiny mushrooms some look the same others look diferent so im gona try to separate them somehow into similar groups. yall wish me luck im gona spend the next few hours fragin stuff!!!
Beaux

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
pics would help ID things.

good to hear you found some good things!!!

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
im thinking they want pictures

BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID

they go rabid without pictures

gaurd yourself for the zombie picture hordes they are coming

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
QUICK GET YOUR CAMERA OUT AND SHOOT SHHHOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

or they will begin to moan in that low gutural voice

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It will grow till it drives you insane you must take pictures they start off as a few but gradually the mass of picture zombies will thirst and come in waves you must act now

Beaux

AC Members
Jun 13, 2009
ok have semi ID'd a few things anyways. there are 2 or 3 diferent kinds of zoas it looks like. i also got a frag of some little stony stuff that has biiiiig things that come out of it a loong ways. theres also a group of mushrooms i am trying to get to all cling to one little rock...without much success i might add lol. i will try to get Joanne to come by and take a few more pictures for me as soon as she can, her son just had his appendix out so it may be a few days. sorry till then ya'll will have to suffer :p
Beaux

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
ya man we need pics. Check my tanks if you want.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
hahaha dude you have asked us to look at your tank every single thread you post on ;)! make a thread so that we actually can, and so that we dont need to search through FW pics!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store