WTB Floating plants or moss, and Red Cherry Shrimp - WA - Shipped

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madilyn

AC Members
Dec 7, 2009
WA, USA
I am looking for some young red cherry shrimp. Could someone send me around 4-10 (or more) of them for cheap or free? If you have some send me a PM or email me at blackladdie68@yahoo.com .
I am also looking for some cheap/free moss or floating plants. I will cover shipping costs. I would take Frog's Bit, Java moss, Flame Moss, Christmas Moss, Star Moss, Subwassertang moss, Riccia, Weeping Moss, Taiwan moss, or if you have something else, let me know!! I am not looking for anything necessarily pretty, but I would really like something ALIVE (I have been ripped off a few times before with dead moss). If you have something cheap or free, and it is either moss or it floats, either PM or email me!
Thanks...

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
How about trading some of your starter cultures for some of this stuff you are looking for? Oh and you can't receive/send PMs until your post count is at least 5...and they have to be posts within the forum at large not the Buy/Sell (which adds nothing to your post count).

stratusfearrr

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
i have some javam moss. About three softball sized pieces. PM if interested. Would be asking 20 shipped for it all.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Hi Madilyn,

I have Amazon frogbit and Java moss, I can send you a generous portion for $5 shipped in a priority box :)

As far as which starter cultures, I am brand new to culturing live foods but curious and wanting to try it. What would you recommend for a first timer?

Nicole

Madilyn

AC Members
Dec 7, 2009
WA, USA
Nicole, I only have Microworms and Vinegar Eels, so whichever you are willing to trade that is fine. I think both are pretty fun and easy to culture.
So are you saying you would trade some Java moss and Frogbit for $5 and a starter culture? If not, please correct me. Oh, and could you email me; the email is quicker for me, because for one these classifieds take forever. If you missed it above, my email address is blackladdie68@yahoo.com.
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store