29G vids

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Just a few bad vids I took of my 29G right at lights out. I just put in some oysterfeast and rotifers so that is what the clowns are munching on.

[YT]b8IIowYTcrw[/YT]
[YT]eDM1Yn80oYk[/YT]
[YT]ADvwPirlar0[/YT]

OldManOfTheSea

AC Members
Mar 21, 2007
Hillsborough NC
Excellent vids Ace, Im looking for that in not less then 1.5 years, if not two years that I too then would be taking vids. Only then there will be a question when that time comes to how I could upload them in the forums. Later as well, I will be looking to buy as well a new digital camera, the one I have now is the rebel xt, I im at this time looking at the cannon 50 D.

Buddy

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Thanks Buddy. I really wouldn't worry too much about a new camera.. the rebel XT is still a very good camera, much better than mine. Ya, there are better cameras on the market now, but the XT can still hold its own. As far as videos, I just upload them you youtube.

My 29G is actually doing pretty good compared to my 75G. I only have 3 fish in the 29G though. I can't wait for my 75G to finally turn the corner and start to look good again. This morning I pulled out almost all the dead corals and tossed them and scrubbed the rock again. I am now down to just a handful of corals left in that tank.. literally. I went from 40-50 different corals to now 5 little pieces left and a big Duncan colony, none of them SPS. I am back to having this really hard red turf algae taking over. :( The tank also smelled like a sewer as I was working on it from all the death in the tank. I have pretty much been neglecting it for the last month.. probably spent a total of 5 minutes in front of the tank in the month and that was just to feed the fish. I also pulled out a large rock that was covered in black sponge and was starting to spread to other rocks.. and that stuff does not scrub off.

When I do start to restock my corals in that tank though I don't think I will be doing any SPS corals anymore. They were fun and educational for a while, but too high maintenance, costly, and stressful for my taste now. I want something I don't have to worry if I sneeze wrong around the tank it will crash it, so it will be mainly LPS from now on. I think I am going to start getting into an Acan phase myself since those have become reasonably priced now. A few years ago they were $10-$100 per head.. now even the very high end ones I can find for $10 a head and more common ones are around $2 per head which is more to my liking.

OldManOfTheSea

AC Members
Mar 21, 2007
Hillsborough NC
Ace, what it is with the idea of changing somewhere in time from my Rebel XT to the 50 D is first the XT is 8.2 mega pixels and the 50 D is 15.1 mega pixels. But that isn`t the main reason why the thought about making the change some time. What is the reason for the thought is this, once a year my granddaughter has her dance recital and im one of the only people allowed to take pictures, being that I use no flash what-so-ever. Also, I take the pictures from way in the back and I already rented the three items I will need for this, the tripod, 70-200 mm lens and im renting the Cannon 50 D as well. With the XT I taking the last time some 4000 pictures and some 2000 came out. im renting the three items for a week for $290

Buddy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store