ich? or fungas?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

melissadotson

AC Members
Mar 30, 2009
parkersburg wv
i seem to have a proublem with my fish..about 2 weeks ago i bought 3 yellow clown gobies for my 30 gal.tank..all semmed well untill about 3 days later i noticed my yellow clown gobies were all coverd in a fungas..i took one back to the lfs cause he was beatin up the other 2..so the guy there told me to do fresh water dips..i did this and still one died..the other one semm to get better..just for a few days he was fine and healthy looking..then he got sick again..so i put him in my hospital tank and gave him meds..( merycen plus) after a couple treatments he died..but now my other fish in the main tank (that he was in ) are sick..it looks like ick..both of my o.clowns have it on they're heads..the only other fish in there is a enganer goby..he's fine as far i can tell..all are eating fine..i have turn the heat up to 82deg. and keeping the lights off much as possible..i tried treating with herbal bertainia (microb lift) but it's just not working ..the guy at the lfs is bringing me some medication tomorrow called kick ick.. i also had a dottyback in this tank and it died this morning of this ick..my question is..is this ick caused by the clown gobies that were sick..or is this from something else? i do regular water changes every 2 weeks..and i had my water tested the lfs said that the water was good..i do know that all of the clown gobies that came in that batch all had this fungas and they all dies.. any answers are greatly apprecated.. and my appoligy for the miss spelled words...LOL..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store