Mafia #67 - 50/50 -- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Mafia #67 – 50/50 -- The Play

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day, everyone in the town (including mafia) can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

a. You must vote each day, but you cannot vote for No One, or for yourself. The first night you fail to vote you will turn your vote over to a randomly chosen member of the opposite team and it will double their vote that night (I will PM the person who's vote was doubled so they know). If you fail to vote a second night you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.

c. Do not put your vote in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Town Lynch
Mafia or Innocent Hit
Untimely Deaths
Investigation results

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use the random generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

3) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

4) There is NO role claiming in this game.

5)The winner of the game is the team with control of the lynch. To do this you must have more communicating players then the other team and not have any non communicating players or lynch/hit the other team into submission.

6) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

7) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

8) Do not edit your posts!

9) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS!

10) UDs will not have roles revealed until game end,same with suicide pacts

The players are the Townies in the great City of ACville.

Half of them are Innocents; half of them are Mafia.

Three of the Innocent Townies can communicate with each other.

Three of the Mafia Townies can communicate with each other.

All Players will vote each Game Day, to Lynch one of the Townies, in hopes of killing a Mafia. Do not get led astray.

On any Game Night the Mafia that can communicate with one another, can select one person to hit. They will get 2 hits total.
Nights #2 and #4 they get an investigation. If they find a member of the non communicating mafia they will be able to communicate.

On any Game Night the Innocents that can communicate with one another, can select one person to hit. They will get 2 hits total.
Nights #1 and #3 they get an investigation. If they find a member of the non communicating innocents they will be able to communicate.

Suicide bomber - If this person is lynched the last 2 people to vote for that person also die. If hit one person from the team that sent in the hit die. If the SB is investigated you can't communicate with them but you will know they are the SB so you can stand clear of hitting them or being one of the last 2 on them. The SB can not reveal their role, if they do a random act will kill half the remaining players chosen by the same number system which brought you your roles.

The winner of the game is the team with control of the lynch. To do this you must have more communicating players then the other team and not have any non communicating players or lynch/hit the other team into submission

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. IN THE GAME. Do not take anything personally or make ANY personal attacks."

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
woo hoo game on

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
WOOT WOOT!!!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
lol i totally considered it just to mess with noods

I vote to lynch FF! I will not lose to him again! :barf:
I hope this is just early game BS, but being a paranoid player i will put you on the top of my one person list for early vote.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I hope this is just early game BS, but being a paranoid player i will put you on the top of my one person list for early vote.
And why did you throw up? Did you see my newest fish?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Are we going to get any hint to what the breakdown is?

Since there is 1 suicide bomber and 7 per team how many are communicating and how many non communicators?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Forget it, I see in the rules it says 3 communicating per team.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store