WTB WTB Apple Snail/Mystery Snail Jacksonville NC 28540 shipping or local pick-up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nachoqtpie

AC Members
Mar 28, 2010
Jacksonville, NC
thecharwoods.blogspot.com
Real Name
Jacque
Looking for some apple snails. We have 1 medium male and 2 hatchlings. I would like to get more color in my tank as I have just a greenish-grey color. Please respond with price, color, and size. Please and thank you! :)

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
If you are looking for Bridgesii snails, also known as Mystery snails, I have some. I have Dark striped purple, Dark striped olive, a couple blue, jade, and light striped burgandy. They are $2 ea plus shipping. Shipping starts at $8.

WickedJester

AC Members
Mar 12, 2010
Looking for some apple snails. We have 1 medium male and 2 hatchlings. I would like to get more color in my tank as I have just a greenish-grey color. Please respond with price, color, and size. Please and thank you! :)
I dont have what your looking for but... good Ol Jacksonville, NC. I kinda miss that place. I was stationed down there from 2001-2005.

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
All I've got is ivories. $1 each, $6 shipping

Nachoqtpie

AC Members
Mar 28, 2010
Jacksonville, NC
Real Name
Jacque
I dont have what your looking for but... good Ol Jacksonville, NC. I kinda miss that place. I was stationed down there from 2001-2005.
Haha! Yup... Good 'ol Jacksonville. We've been here since 2007. You would really be surprised by how big it's actually gotten!! Jacksonville almost reaches Richlands now!

Nachoqtpie

AC Members
Mar 28, 2010
Jacksonville, NC
Real Name
Jacque
If you are looking for Bridgesii snails, also known as Mystery snails, I have some. I have Dark striped purple, Dark striped olive, a couple blue, jade, and light striped burgandy. They are $2 ea plus shipping. Shipping starts at $8.
Could you send me a picture of the snails? I just want to make sure that they're what I'm looking for! Thanks bunches! :D

WickedJester

AC Members
Mar 12, 2010
Haha! Yup... Good 'ol Jacksonville. We've been here since 2007. You would really be surprised by how big it's actually gotten!! Jacksonville almost reaches Richlands now!

I will be down that way this summer on vacation. I will be swinging through there to show my wife where I spent my time in the Marine Corps.

Nachoqtpie

AC Members
Mar 28, 2010
Jacksonville, NC
Real Name
Jacque
I will be down that way this summer on vacation. I will be swinging through there to show my wife where I spent my time in the Marine Corps.
I'm sure you will be amazed at how big this place has gotten! We have an Olive Garden now, and they're getting ready to put in a Carabbas. Oh! They also built a 2nd Walmart as well! They're even building base up as well. There's a new bridge out to Onslow Beach, they put in a Baskin Robins/DD in front of the Commisary too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store