Guppies, Guppies and more Guppies.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

guppymonkey

AC Members
Sep 5, 2009
Michigan
NOOOOOO! How can you feed those monsters those little angels?
:jaw:
LOL......try an Arowana, they are a load of fun. I even use crickets for a food supplement. What are mudskippers like care wise?:headbang2:

MrGrayMySkipper

AC Members
Apr 11, 2009
o ya they love guppies my mudskippers eat every fish from convicts to guppies to ghost shrimp.
oh ya guppy monkey they are pretty easy once you get them off live food and they get settled in. but man im doing water changes every 3 days they poo alot

starfishplus

AC Members
Feb 28, 2005
in N.C
guppies

Here I am looking for Guppies and u guys are feed them to other things...iam looking for some to start a 55gal with. please IM me if u want rid of some i will even buy or pay postage let me know. i would like to get some from someone and not the pet store.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
When I have too many I just feed them off to the Oscars. Both them and the convicts make short work of a population problem.

Rythic

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
Here I am looking for Guppies and u guys are feed them to other things...iam looking for some to start a 55gal with. please IM me if u want rid of some i will even buy or pay postage let me know. i would like to get some from someone and not the pet store.
Sent ya a PM

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store