MAFIA #68, Mafia in SPACE game thread.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
The Mafia IN SPACE!

Background
The people of the colony ship AC1.20, are in danger of rebellion.

The rebels
Are in place of the mafia.
There will be 4 of them to start with, but one day 2 they can recruit 2 other players (crew, colonists). If u are recruited and you were a power role then that role will be given to a colonist.
The leader is called the don, for lack of a better name. He can kill one other person.

The Crew
Are the current controllers of the ship. They can also imprison (person cannot do anything for the following day) someone. There are 4 of them. Only 4, no more.
If the captain dies then the entire crew needs to agree on who to imprison.

Rules on imprisonment:
If someone is imprisoned their vote is given to a colonist by doubling. The colonist will no know that their vote is doubled. The imprisoned person cannot post in the game thread for the rest in game day. AKA nightfall to nightfall.

The Engineer.
Is in place of the doctor. With his amazing mechanics he can protect one person every day, except himself.

The detective
Can do what detectives do and contact the engineer (if he finds him first). He can invest one person every night, until he dies.

The Colonists
Are innocent bystanders of this whole thing, and can only vote to eject someone. They want to get rid of the Rebellion. Good luck, you my need it.

The rules are the same as any other.

You cannot post outside of this thread, unless you are the crew/ rebellion.

You cannot call people names.

You cannot use my PMs to prove anything.

If u are the Captain or Don you cannot say so (it would be stupid).

If you want to leave just post it on the thread, I will see and you will die, no matter what.

If you get ejected you cannot post.

The rebellion wins when all the crew are dead. The Crew win when all the Rebellion are dead.

If all the colonists die then the game is over and neither team wins.

The order of things.

At night

1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]any ejections will be shown
2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Any imprisonments will be shown.
3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Any Hits will be shown.
4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Any uds will be shown.
5.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Any hints (possible) will be shown.

Hints are when bala does something abnormal, in which case be ready for an unexpected thing the next night.

Things that can happen: Aliens (1 random revival), Hull breach (1 random death), computer failure (botched vote/hit). You will not know what happens until it does, but Bala may just warn you in an unexpected way.

There are:

4 crew, 6 rebellion, 8 colonists.

The doctor, engineer, and detective will be chosen semi-randomly from the colonists.

PLZ dont post b4 i say "game on"

Sending PMs in a min.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Oh darn it! Sorry, one of you will be role switched **** it. To the one person who has resived their incorrect pm, plz dont tell anyone. Oops.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Ok, itle take a little longer now, ive got to go to class...

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I am pretty sure i sent all the PMs. If you did not get one plz PL me.

GAME ON!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Nightfall will be Friday at 8:00 eastern time.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Can a mod sticky this when possible plz.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
The Mafia IN SPACE!

Background
The people of the colony ship AC1.20, are in danger of rebellion.

The rebels
Are in place of the mafia.
There will be 4 of them to start with, but one day 2 they can recruit 2 other players (crew, colonists). If u are recruited and you were a power role then that role will be given to a colonist.
The leader is called the don, for lack of a better name. He can kill one other person.

The Crew
Are the current controllers of the ship. They can also imprison (person cannot do anything for the following day) someone. There are 4 of them. Only 4, no more.
If the captain dies then the entire crew needs to agree on who to imprison.

Rules on imprisonment:
If someone is imprisoned their vote is given to a colonist by doubling. The colonist will no know that their vote is doubled. The imprisoned person cannot post in the game thread for the rest in game day. AKA nightfall to nightfall.

The Engineer.
Is in place of the doctor. With his amazing mechanics he can protect one person every day, except himself.

The detective
Can do what detectives do and contact the engineer (if he finds him first). He can invest one person every night, until he dies.

The Colonists
Are innocent bystanders of this whole thing, and can only vote to eject someone. They want to get rid of the Rebellion. Good luck, you my need it.

The rules are the same as any other.

You cannot post outside of this thread, unless you are the crew/ rebellion.

You cannot call people names.

You cannot use my PMs to prove anything.

If u are the Captain or Don you cannot say so (it would be stupid).

If you want to leave just post it on the thread, I will see and you will die, no matter what.

If you get ejected you cannot post.

The rebellion wins when all the crew are dead. The Crew win when all the Rebellion are dead.

If all the colonists die then the game is over and neither team wins.

The order of things.

At night

1.any ejections will be shown
2.Any imprisonments will be shown.
3.Any Hits will be shown.
4.Any uds will be shown.
5.Any hints (possible) will be shown.

Hints are when bala does something abnormal, in which case be ready for an unexpected thing the next night.

Things that can happen: Aliens (1 random revival), Hull breach (1 random death), computer failure (botched vote/hit). You will not know what happens until it does, but Bala may just warn you in an unexpected way.

There are:

4 crew, 6 rebellion, 8 colonists.

The doctor, engineer, and detective will be chosen semi-randomly from the colonists.

PLZ dont post b4 i say "game on"

Sending PMs in a min.
sorry that should be a 6

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
woo hoo game on!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010