MAFIA #68, Mafia in SPACE game thread, revised and corrected.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
The Mafia IN SPACE!

Background
The people of the colony ship AC1.20, are in danger of rebellion.

The rebels
Are in place of the mafia.
There will be 4 of them to start with, but one day 2 they can recruit 2 other players (crew, colonists). If u are recruited and you were a power role then that role will be given to a colonist.
The leader is called the don, for lack of a better name. He can kill one other person.

The Crew
Are the current controllers of the ship. They can also imprison (person cannot do anything for the following day) someone. There are 4 of them. Only 4, no more.
The captain can veto any ejection (from the airlock). If the captain dies then the entire crew needs to agree on who to imprison.
Rules on imprisonment:
If someone is imprisoned their vote is given to a colonist by doubling. The colonist will no know that their vote is doubled. The imprisoned person cannot post in the game thread for the rest in game day. AKA nightfall to nightfall.

The Engineer.
Is in place of the doctor. With his amazing mechanics he can protect one person every day, except himself.

The detective
Can do what detectives do and contact the engineer (if he finds him first). He can invest one person every night, until he dies.

The Colonists
Are innocent bystanders of this whole thing, and can only vote to eject someone. They want to get rid of the Rebellion. Good luck, you my need it.

The rules are the same as any other.

You cannot post outside of this thread, unless you are the crew/ rebellion.

You cannot call people names.

You cannot use my PMs to prove anything.

If u are the Captain or Don you cannot say so (it would be stupid).

If you want to leave just post it on the thread, I will see and you will die, no matter what.

If you get ejected you cannot post.

If you try to cheat and are caught you will die, no questions asked. If you are on a team that team will not be affected. If u can prove that someone on your team is cheating then you will get … nothing! It will help the game become more fun though.

The rebellion wins when all the crew are dead. The Crew win when all the Rebellion are dead.

If all the colonists die then the game is over and neither team wins.

You can not be invisible on the game thread, sorry no lurkers.

The order of things.

At night

1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]any ejections will be shown
2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Any imprisonments will be shown.
3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Any Hits will be shown.
4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Any uds will be shown.
5.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Any hints (possible) will be shown.
Hints are when bala does something abnormal, in witch case be ready for an unexpected thing the next night.

Things that can happen: Aliens (1 random revival), Hull breach (1 random death), computer failure (botched vote/hit). You will not know what happens until it does, but Bala may just warn you in an unexpected way.

I want this game to have at least 16 people.

4 crew, 4 rebellion, 8 colonists.

The doctor, engineer, and detective will be chosen semi-randomly from the colonists.

Ima send out the new PMs now. Sorry for the royal screw up, also everyone will have a new role.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Ok, the new Pms are titled "New Role"

I have sent them out, plz PM if i forgot you.

Game On.

I hope i got it right this time, nightfall is at 8:00 saturday.

Good Luck Everyone!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Player List:
1;DD-

2: ILM-

3: Annie-

4; Zaffy-

5:LG-

6;Jb-

7;Jp-

8;JL -

9;Dag –

10;Ice-

11;Rich-

12;Wiz-

13;dawg-

14;Bio-

15;LR-

16;MG/gamer-

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Can a mod sticky this when they get here?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
So we should expect a hint every night??
Maybe, you will never know. The only thing that is definit is that each incident will only happen 1 time.

Saturday nightfall?? This will be a long Day 1.
Hmm, thats true, i need a better calculator.
Nightfall will be Friday at 8:00pm eastern time.

Perhaps the same mod could delete the other game thread that was previously started to avoid confusion.
Yes, can a mod do that too?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store