WTB Hillstream loaches

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenpence

What.. my name isn't enough?
Feb 9, 2010
My lfs actually has those. those and the Sewellia lineolata, which i believe are basiccaly the same except the lineolata are reticulated instead of spotted. i think they want 35 each for the spotted though! i got the reticulated for my tank for 25 or 30 each. i know they have a price break for buying 4 or more. if you want them at that price i can buy some for ya and box them up for whatever you deem the effort is worth to ya. let me know!

stephenpence

Feb 9, 2010
after doing a little more research, i read chatter that the spootted ones that this store has may just be a variation of the Sewellia lineolata, that some are refering to as Sewellia sp. spotted. they look very similar though.. so i'm not sure. just FYI.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
My lfs actually has those. those and the Sewellia lineolata, which i believe are basiccaly the same except the lineolata are reticulated instead of spotted. i think they want 35 each for the spotted though! i got the reticulated for my tank for 25 or 30 each. i know they have a price break for buying 4 or more. if you want them at that price i can buy some for ya and box them up for whatever you deem the effort is worth to ya. let me know!
What a wonderful offer :) Have you ever shipped live fish before?

stephenpence

Feb 9, 2010
i have not. but i have recieved many, and the lfs can fill the bags with oxygen or i'm not sure if the Kordon breather bags work with fish but i have a few of them. i'm a pretty immaculate instruction follower, so if you're serious about it just let me know how you want me to do it and i'll get it done. i have a 18" insulated box lying around from the last shipment of shrimp i brrought in that would probably work alright. i know these aren't the easiest fish to come by so i thought i'd throw it out there.

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
LFS down here routinely gets them in. Not quite two hours from ya. Not sure which type they are though. I can try and find out fer ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store