FS Multiple aquariums and other stuff Need these gone, pickup, shipping, woodstock, GA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sollie7

sollie7
Feb 18, 2010
Well since setting up my 65gal reef tank I really haven't payed as much attention to my planted freshwater tanks and have been kinda slacking.
So I have decided to order one larger 17.4 gallon Mr. Aqua tank to replace all the current tanks I have now. Now as much as I hate to see these and the fish go, I think it's better for them to go to someone who will actually provide more care to them.

Heres what I have to sell:

Ten gallon low light tank:

Fish: 2 Neon tetras, 1 Glow light tetra, 3 Black Neon tetras

Equipment included: Light and hood, Marineland Penguin Bio wheel 100 filter, Air pump and Diffuser. (im keeping heater and co2 diffuser for my new tank)

Plants: Java Moss, Amazon Sword, Aponogetons, Mayaca

All of the driftwood and stone included all you would need for this tank is a heater. also has black sand substrate

Asking $50 OBO for whats listed Local Pickup only I will part out If someone local buys the fish first. $10.00 for all the fish

next

I have a 3 gal tank with led light and gravel Ill include a piece of dry driftwood.

Asking $20 plus actual shipping or just $20 if you're local

Last tank is a Marineland Eclipse system 6 (bulb only a couple weeks old)

It comes with everything included from a new one and a heater

also have several pieces of driftwood and a couple of small rocks

plants are java moss, Big amazon sword, Water sprite.

The only fish is a shy red betta and there are some red cherry shrimp in it.

I would feel comfortable shipping this tank but someone local must get the fish. and the moss is on the driftwood so it must all go together.

the tank appears badly scratched when dry but once you fill it up with water I cant even tell that it's scratched.

Considering just the tank itself is worth around $60.00 new Ill take $60.00 from someone local for all of it. or offer on the price for everything else once the fish is gone. The betta is free to good home.

Im located in Woodstock Ga and available on most day except wed after 4 pm and available earlier on the weekends. paypal for payment or if you're local then cash is good. I need the 10gal gone first because thats where my new tank is going

I mentioned that im setting up a new tank so I am looking for a few things and will trade for:

ADA aqua soil

Co2 regulator

24" t5 light

eheim classic series canister filter and lily pipes.

sollie7

sollie7
Feb 18, 2010
Shipping for the 3 gallon to 22835?

should be $16.00 with delivery confirmation and insurance via priority mail

or $14.00 with delivery confirmation and insurance via parcel post

let me know if you're interested

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
should be $16.00 with delivery confirmation and insurance via priority mail

or $14.00 with delivery confirmation and insurance via parcel post

let me know if you're interested
Sorry I wasted your time man, I found one that I had packed away. Good luck with the sale though.

sollie7

sollie7
Feb 18, 2010
would love to part these out but cant until the fish are gone.

heres a price list for the 10gal I can reserve for you until the fish are gone (if enough interest I will take the fish to the lfs):

FISH (3 black neon tetras, 2 neon tetras, 1 glow light) $10.00 Local pick will include some plecocaine #2

Driftwood covered in java moss $12.00 plus actual shipping

Driftwood with aponogeton on it $12.00 plus actual shipping

plain piece of driftwood $10.00 plus actual shipping

remander of the aponogetons $5.00 plus $6.00 priority shipping or $4 first class

all the mayaca $2.00 plus $6.00 priority or $4 first class

amazon sword $4.00 plus $6.00 priority or $4 first class

penguin 100 $15.00 plus actual shipping

air pump and diffuser $10.00 plus actual shipping

tank and hood with light $20.00 local pickup

Sand $10.00 plus actual shipping

rock $5 plus actual shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com