After 15 years !!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fsb72

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
G'day all.
I thought I'd share a little about my self with you all.

I come from a ( some people say a ) broken family...
I was born in 1972 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia..
My natural father didn't want anything to do with me..witch is fine,I have step fathers that did a good job helping Mum bring me up.
When I turned 14 I wanted to find my natural father and did spent time with him and his family in South Australia up in till I was 15.
My last contact with him was buy phone to let me know he was OK and that he was in a truck smash and was in a wheelchair recovering ( at this point my jaw hit the ground )..

Anyway I moved away from my rental house and moved closer to my family and in the move lost all contact with him.
Now I've tried to find him all this time using PI and salvation army ( salvos) but after all this time I'VE FOUND THEM/HIM on facebook of all things...lol
:nilly:

The other thing about this is that my step sister has her own children and are yet to meet them. and my step 2 brothers are doing well.....!

So to telly up my family so fare...
I have meet 4 step sisters and 4 step brothers and I know of 6 more sisters and brothers but yet to meet them ( Who knows I might yet )..................

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
WOOHOO FSB :)

janewalsh11

AC Members
Jun 30, 2007
uk
awww congrats FSB :)
I have a half sister from my dads 2nd marriage,i know who she is,she lives in the same town as me,My dad and her mum spilt when she was 2 and he never really saw her after that,my dad has been dead 25 years next month so i feel it's best to leave things as they are and not make contact.

countrychick

Save a horse, ride a cowboy
Feb 2, 2009
somewhere in the sticks
Fantastic!!

fsb72

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
Thanks guys... every night my sister and I have been chating on msn....!

THE V

Hiding from my children
Nov 25, 2007
Washington
Real Name
Mr. Incognito
If you want some extra family you can have some of mine. I've been trying to ditch them for years without any luck. Clingy little buggers.

Congrats on finding your siblings.

fsb72

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
If you want some extra family you can have some of mine. I've been trying to ditch them for years without any luck. Clingy little buggers.

Congrats on finding your siblings.

LOL..thanks but I think I have enough now.......LOL:hitting:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store