Bucks County Aquarium Society Auction Results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
This years BCAS auction is now history. Turnout was very light this year, which was a mixed blessing at best. Marc Denaro walked away with my proven pair of Orange Spotted Sunfish for $10! But I walked away with a Japanese motor Iwaki MD 20rxlt NIB for $15 so I'm not complaining too loudly! There were deals galore to be had by those smart enough to be there. Like 5"+ male Electric Blue Haps for $6. It was a tough day to be selling fish let me tell you! But buying sponsor supplied items was really sweet! But it would have been nice to raise a bit more for the club.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
i HAVE to start attending meetings. :nilly:

unfortunately, it seems i always have more pressing issues... err... good excuses. i am, however, smart enough to know i just have to go... eventually.:duh:

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
I was auctioneer when your GC came up. I can't remember who won it, but I do remember that it went for almost face value! Thanks alot for the donation!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Would have been cool to check out. Maybe Msjinkzd and I will crash next years auction. :D

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
You'd have made out like a bandit Seth, there was quite a bit of herp stuff and no real interest. A couple of 24" combo hoods with incandescent and fluorescents were up, one went for $5 the other didn't sell!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store