FS Downsizing sale! Angels, Kribs and Multis! Baltimore, MD (Shipping or Pickup)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

oO.Crim.Oo

I ♥ my fishies!
Jan 10, 2008
Randallstown, MD
Real Name
Natosha
Well, work has taken over my life. It is time for me to downsize a bit to cut back on the amount of time tank maintenance requires. :(

The following are up for grabs:

1. Breeding pair of Platinum Gold Angelfish - $65.00.
I originally purchased these from PopPop and, as with all of his fish, they are gorgeous. These two breed, like clockwork, every two weeks. They are great parents, but unfortunately once their fry reach free swimming, they become snacks for the rest of the tank inhabitants. I recently removed everyone else in the tank to raise some of the fry, but I just don't have the time. Here are some pictures. They aren't the greatest because, as you can see, they have wigglers and only wanted to attack me.

2. One Male Platinum Gold Angelfish - $10.00.

*Purchase the single male with the pair and the price for the three is $70.00.

3. Breeding colony of 12+ adult F1 Neolamprologus Multifasciatus - $100.00.
These would be perfect for someone looking to set up a shell dweller colony. They do not eat their young. Again, the pictures didn't turn out well because these little guys and gals are always on the go!

4. 3 Wild Caught Pelvicachromis Pulcher "Ndonga" - $25.00.
I'm not 100% sure of the sex of these guys/gals. They were originally purchased as a reverse trio from TwoFishGuys. They are about 3" and have beautiful coloration.

5. 3 Tank Raised Pelvicachromis Pulcher - $15.00
Again, I'm not 100% sure of the sex, but I believe all three of them are females. They are about 2" and also have beautiful coloration.

*If purchasing all Kribs together, the price will be $35.00 total.

Here are some pictures. They are all tanked together so if you'd like pictures of the wild caught only, please let me know.

(Tank Raised on the left hand side and Wild Caught on the right.)

(Wild Caught Pelvicachromis Pulcher "Ndonga")

(Tank Raised)

I will accept payment by paypal only, at this time. All fish will be individually bagged and shipped in a styrofoam lined box to minimize temperature fluctuations. Shipping charges will vary depending on which fish you are interested in and your location. Please PM me with your zip code and what fish you would like and I will give you a shipping quote. Shipping will be via USPS Priority or Express only. Live arrival guarantee on Express if notified with picture of DOA within 2 hours of first delivery attempt.

If you have any questions or would like additional pictures, please let me know!

Thanks for looking!

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
Sorry to hear you are having to downsize such lovely fish!

That said (sharpens fangs to pounce on good deals :)) how big is that single angelfish? Size and age wise? Do you think he would get along with 4 juvie, dime-sized or so, angels, genders unknown? He doesn't look all that big in the pic with the heater for scale, but photos can be misleading on such matters.

best of luck with your sale...

Kali

Plagued by the "Tank Nazi"!!
Jun 8, 2009
Michigan

Kali

Plagued by the "Tank Nazi"!!
Jun 8, 2009
Michigan
Shipping quote please to 49601 for all Kribs.

Thanks. :)

oO.Crim.Oo

I ♥ my fishies!
Jan 10, 2008
Randallstown, MD
Real Name
Natosha
Sorry to hear you are having to downsize such lovely fish!

That said (sharpens fangs to pounce on good deals :)) how big is that single angelfish? Size and age wise? Do you think he would get along with 4 juvie, dime-sized or so, angels, genders unknown? He doesn't look all that big in the pic with the heater for scale, but photos can be misleading on such matters.

best of luck with your sale...
Thanks for kind words. It's quite depressing to have to downsize after working so hard on the tanks, not to mention having to give up fish. Ugh!

Anyways, he is a big boy! I received him about a year and a half ago at dime size and he is now about 2 1/2"-3" just body size--head to tail (no fin). That being said, however, he is very docile. I would think that as long as they won't fit in his mouth, they would be just fine. He probably would make sure that they know he is the MAN of the tank though. Prior to putting him in with the Kribs, he was tanked with Platties and Endlers and left them alone.

Hope this helps!

I was thinking the same thing.:)
I've thought the same thing as well.

Shipping quote please to 49601 for all Kribs.

Thanks. :)
Shipping for all 6 of them would be the large flat rate box at $13.95.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store