Mafia #70: The Time Vortex

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
The Time Vortex

The mafia of ACville have obtained a time machine that has recently gone out of control. The city and its residents are whisked away to different moments in time that are based on past mafia games played. The innocents must rid the town of the mafia in order to gain control of the mysterious device and set things back to normal. Luckily, the local physicists at ACville University have been able to twist the fabric of time in order to gain their own abilities and help the town.

SETUP

The abilities of the scum and power roles vary based on which setup each day is based on. Players chosen to have a specific role will be PMed by me at the beginning of the day with instructions as to what they can do given their new "identity" within the time period. Innocent townies remain innocent townies for the entire round. Mafia will be able to hit, recruit, invest, etc. while town power roles may have the ability to invest, protect, hit, etc. Remember that everything is based on previous formats. I will provide a brief description of the time period the town is stuck in for the game days, which have all been predetermined by me.

ROLE PMs

Role assignments are completely random.

Physicistthree players received the following PM:

You are a Physicist.

Abilities:

• Private Talk - You may talk to the other physicist when I allow you two. If you die, you will not be able to communicate with your teammate in private.
  • Your private chat location will be given to you when you may begin to communicate with each other.
  • Your daily ability will be given to you via PM at the beginning of each game day.
Win Condition: You win when all the mafia are dead.

Mafiathree players received the following PM:

You are a member of the Mafia.

Abilities:

• Private Talk - You may talk to the other physicist when I allow you two. If you die, you will not be able to communicate with your teammate in private.
  • Your private chat location will be given to you when you may begin to communicate with each other.
  • Your daily ability will be given to you via PM at the beginning of each game day.
Win Condition: You win when both physicists are dead or when you control at least 50% of the town

Innocent – players received the following PM:

You are anInnocent. You want the mafia gone.

Win Condition: You win when all mafia owners are dead.

RULES

VOTING

1. Each game day everyone must vote, to vote to lynch a player, you must say 'I vote to lynch so-and-so,' and BOLD your vote. Votes that are not bolded will NOT be counted. To change your vote,a retraction in bold is required.Do not put your vote in your signature. If you don't vote you will die an Untimely Death (UD) and your role will be revealed.

2. Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Town Lynch

Protection*
Hit*
Recruitment*
Investigation*
Untimely Deaths

*Events that are marked may not occur every night

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use the random generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

GENERAL

1. All game mod decisions are final. If you disagree with something, or have a question about the game, feel free to PM me.

2. You may not quote your role PM to prove your innocence.

3. No editing of posts!

4. Special mod powers may not be used by any players possessing site modding privileges.

5. Once you're dead, please do not post in this thread.

6. It's just a game. Please, no personal attacks on other players.

7. I've tried to make these rules as complete as possible. In the event that I've overlooked something, I reserve the right to make revisions accordingly.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A GAME. Do not take anything personally, but please keep posts within reason.Any posts that I feel are out of line could result in a removal from the game.”
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Player list:

Zaffy
Dangerdoll
Firedancer
Noodles
Madcrawdad
Fishfriend
Lady G
Charlie_stubbs
Jbradt
Lab_rat
ZSandmann
Rich
Johnlarson
Hooked Newbie
I Love Mollies
Rbishop
Kashta
The Wizard
The Red Severum
Dirtydawg
Ogre

PLEASE WAIT TO POST UNTIL I SAY "GAME ON!"

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Should be fun one with this crowd. Woo hoo!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store